Sunday, October 31, 2010

I've caved to peer pressure

People think I'm funny.  Well, my book club thinks I'm funny and it mostly consists of people.  People keep telling me I should have a blog.  So I caved to peer pressure and decided to write a blog.

What will my blog be like?

Frequently interrupted by me yelling, "Stop bothering your brother!" or "Leave your sister alone!" (both of which I've done since I started typing five minutes ago.

I think I'll tell some stories about my life.  The not boring ones, hopefully.  I'll share some Jack wisdom (they other two say stuff too, but I don't have a name for their insane ravings).  And maybe I'll talk about writing from time to time.

You probably shouldn't read this blog if you don't like stories about kids, enjoy Oprah (because she gets on my last nerve) or if you're easily offend by poo.  Or bad spelling.

So, welcome.  Let's see how this goes.

Of course, if I write down my funny stories, what am I going to talk about at parties?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Patricia! I'm looking forward to reading more...a great distraction from making lunches, folding laundry, putting the kids to bed...
    PS I don't know how to post this comment with my name properly, so I am posting it anonymously as that seems to be the only way I can get it to work and I really should be getting the kids to bed instead of letting them run around with scissors....but it's me, "Darlene from Bookclub",aka Darlene Allanson:-)

    ReplyDelete